Purplemash - there seems to be an issue with alerts not being shown on purplemash. Please press the alert bell on the homepage to check for new learning.
This Week's Home Learning (13/07/20):
Virtual Ukulele Resources: Please click this link.
Weekly Phonics/Reading and Spelling Tasks - Please click the following links to access
Miss Tucker's Reading Challenges for Y5 can be found here
Previous Home Learning:
Hawk Owls Home Learning Grid (08/06/20)
Home Learning (W/B 04/05/20) : here
Hawk Owls Home Learning Grid (01/06/20)
Hawk Owls Home Learning Grid (15/06/20)
Hawk Owls Home Learning Grid (22/06/20)
Hawk Owls Home Learning Grid (29/06/20)
Hawk Owls Home Learning Grid (06/07/20)
Design Technology Activities for KS2- Please click the link
Religious Education- Theme: Easter - Home Learning for Year Five children can be found here
Please also regularly login to Purple Mash and check 'To Dos' which will be set by Mr Parker.
Click here to find your Maths homework grid: Maths Homework Grid Y5 and 6
Click on the link to find a fantastic practical science activity: 617-straw gun
Tasks for you to do at home:
- Read lots of books – fiction and non-fiction. In Summer term we will be reading ‘Fantastic Beasts’ by J K Rowling and ‘The Hobbit’ by JR Tolkein.
- Learn the Y5/6 common exception words given out last week.
- Learn the National Curriculum spellings you have been given.
- Practise your times table facts for all times tables until you know them off by heart. Learn a few each day. Put them on post-it-notes around your house to help you.
- Practise the 4 calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Complete a science investigation from STEM learning.
- Use TT Rockstars.
- Look at the 2Do’s on Purple Mash.
- Artwork - design a new William Morris pattern.
- Topic – what strange jobs did people do in the Victoria era.